Terms and Conditions
You should accept user agreement for registering
Terms and Conditions of imixes.ru Website
Welcome to http://www.imixes.ru ("the Website") owned and operated by EMD Limited whose registered office is EMD, Moscow, Russian Federation.
3. If you wish to register with the Website, you must enter the "Log In" page on the Website and register using our online registration process. In doing so you must agree to (i) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Website's registration process and (ii) maintain and promptly update the information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
4. You will also receive an account upon completing the Website's registration process. Irrespective of whether you choose to use the "remember me" function that we offer in relation to your password/user ID, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your email address, user ID, password or account. You agree to: (i) immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your email address, password, user ID or account or any other breach of security and (ii) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session by logging out. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this provision.
5. We may alter these Conditions at any time and your use of the whole/any part of the Website following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
6. We reserve the right to modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the whole/any part of Website with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website.
7. The Website is subject to constant change. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the Website or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Website.
8. You shall not use the Website for any illegal or immoral purposes, and you will use it in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. You agree not to use the Website in a way that may cause the Website to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or such that the effectiveness or functionality of the Website is in any way impaired.
9. You agree not to attempt any unauthorised access to any part or component of the Website; and you agree that in the event that you have any right, claim or action against any Website users arising out of that user's use of the Website, then you will pursue such right, claim or action independently of and without recourse to us.
10. You agree to be fully responsible for (and fully indemnify us against) all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses (including legal fees) suffered by us and arising out of any breach of these Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of the Website, or the use by any other person accessing the Website using your computer or internet access account.
11. We are not responsible for the availability of any external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content (including misrepresentative or defamatory content) of any third party websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources. You are hereby granted a revocable and non-exclusive licence to create a hyperlink to the Website subject to such hyperlink not portraying Juno Records Limited, Juno Digital Limited, their licensors or their products in a false, misleading, derogatory or otherwise offensive manner and subject to you not using any logo/trade mark or other proprietary graphic owned and/or controlled by Juno Records Limited or Juno Digital Limited as part of or in conjunction with the hyperlink.
12. We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any activity and content associated with the Website. We may investigate any reported violation of these Conditions or complaints and take any action that we deem appropriate (which may include, but is not limited to, issuing warnings, suspending, terminating or attaching conditions to your access and/or removing any materials from the Website).
13. You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the Website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us.
14. You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the Website is made available for your personal non-commercial use and you may download any digital recordings purchased hereunder and stream any clips provided on your personal computer or other similar personal device. Any other use of the material and content of the Website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content. Please be aware that when you complete a purchase, the purchased track is instantly impregnated with a 'watermark'. This watermark contains your unique ID and cannot be removed. We constantly monitor the internet and P2P websites for breaches of our and our licensors copyright emanating from tracks originally purchased from the Website. If we detect that you have without our authority either personally or by way of assistance/facilitation of any third party, copied, reproduced, transmitted, published, displayed, distributed, commercially exploited or created derivative works of our or our licensors material and content then we have the right to (a) suspend your user accounts, including any outstanding credits and (b) inform any relevant authorities empowered to act upon such unauthorised activity and/or copyright owners who's copyright may have been breached for them to take such necessary action as may be required. This will mean that we will be entitled to pass on your contact details to them.
15. You should assume that everything you see and read on the Website is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided by the Conditions. The Website is Copyright, "© 2012 EMD Limited. All rights reserved".
16. We are not responsible for any injury, loss, claim, damage, or any direct, incidental or consequential damages of any kind (including but not limited to lost profits, lost savings or revenue, or loss or corruption of data or information) which arises out of or is in any way connected with your use of the Website. However, nothing in the Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
18. You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use any services provided on the Website is at your sole risk. All Digital Recordings provided via the Website are provided "as is" and "as available" for your use, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties of merchantibility, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non infringement.
19. We do not represent or guarantee that any service provided via the Website will be free from loss, corruption, attack, viruses, interferences, hacking or other security intrusions and we disclaim any liability relating thereto.
20. We will not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise if you incur loss or damage by connecting to the Website through a third party's hypertext link.
21. Notwithstanding any other provision in the Conditions, nothing shall limit your rights as a consumer under English law where or insofar as such rights cannot be derogated from by contract.
22. If any part of the Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from these Conditions and shall not effect the validity and enforceability of any ofthe remaining provisions of the Conditions.
24. These Conditions will be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales whose Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute, save that we have the right, at our sole discretion, to commence and pursue proceedings in alternative jurisdictions.
Physical Products purchased from The Website ("Products")
25. When placing an order for any Products from the Website, you will state, specifically, which Products you desire to purchase and shall also at the same time confirm to us, at your own risk, your home address, telephone number (including STD code), delivery requirements and selected payment method including credit card/debit card details together with such other details that may be requested at that time from you by us. Any orders received by us after 5.00PM GMT/BST shall be deemed to be received the following working day.
26. No contract for the sale of any product will subsist between you and us unless and until we accept your order by way of an email to you confirming that we have accepted your order ("Order Receipt"). That acceptance will be deemed complete and will be deemed for all purposes to have been effectively communicated to you at the time we send the email to you (whether or not you receive that email). This confirmation email amounts to an acceptance by us of your offer to buy products from us or a 3rd party supplier that is engaged on your behalf by us.
27. You undertake that all details you provide to us for the purposes of ordering or purchasing products or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the products or services ordered. If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform us as soon as possible.
28. You may cancel your order at any time prior to your order being dispatched by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org ensuring that you quote your name, address and order reference number or by telephoning +7(916) 096 63 66 between 10am and 6pm GMT/BST, Monday to Friday.
29.Our twenty-one (21) day returns policy: Without prejudice to your statutory legal rights which remain unaffected, we operate the following returns and refunds policies:in accordance with RF Legislation the Customer has the right to refuse or change the product before courier transfers it as well as after transfering within 21 days if good in presentable form and all labels and documents are saved.The Customer should inform shop manager about his decision in a written form by email: email@example.com or telephone: +7(916) 096 63 66. The product price is refunded within 7 days after the Internet shop receives the product from the Customer and his written requirement (made in free form). The Internet shop refunds the whole price of product but delivery is not refundable.
29.1 Damaged or defective goods: in the unlikely event that you receive products which are damaged or defective, we shall, at our own option, either replace or repair any damaged or defective products, or refund to you the amount you paid for the products in question (including the postage and packing you were charged) PROVIDED THAT you notify us of the problem in writing at the address stated in the confirmation email within 28 working days of delivery of the products and that that, in the case of physical products, you return the products in the same condition that you received them;
29.2 For digital or downloaded items, we will not entertain claims for faulty products based on production values. We do not specify the criteria under which artists or labels produce their products, and so cannot provide any guarantees of issues production quality, such as, but not limited to, recording volumes, analogue mastering, full frequency ranges in audio files;
29.3 Our mistake: If items are not delivered due to a mistake on our part you will be completely refunded, or sent the package again without extra charge; whichever you prefer. Please note that when you place your order, a label is automatically generated from the address you type into your account details, so you are responsible for getting this right. If you get your address wrong and do not notify us before the order is sent, we cannot refund the postage costs. If we accidentally send you items that you did not order, we will refund you for them and also for the cost of the outgoing postage and packing on those individual items, once you send them back to us;
29.4 Your mistake: If items are not delivered because you gave us incorrect information, or because your post office was unable to deliver the package because there was no-one to receive it and/or no-one came to collect it from the sorting office, you will be refunded for the cost of the items, but not for the postage and packing. We can re-send the items but you will have to pay the P&P charge again;
30. Please note that we are unable to accept cancellation of any orders for digital downloads, nor offer any refund for such orders, once downloading has commenced.
31. All orders are made subject to acceptance by you of these Conditions and fulfillment of any order for Products is subject to stock availability and acceptance by us of your order. We are under no obligation to fulfil any customer order.
32. You can check the progress of your order by visiting the "My iMixes" section of the website at http://www.imixes.ru.
33. The sending of goods on iMixes.ru carries out through Russian Post Office with a help of courier services.
Moscow and Moscow Region
Delivery within Moscow Mon.-Sun. 10AM- 9PM
Delivery within Moscow Region Mon.-Sun. 10AM- 6PM
• Delivery carries out from 1 to 3 days after order confirmation. Delivery within Moscow is 400 rubles. Ask our manager about the condition of delivery beyond Moscow Ring Road.
• In the case of refusal from payment of delivered goods the courier service will cost 400 rubles (in accordance with paragraph 3, page 497 SC RF).
• Delivery within Moscow is FREE when the order is more than 10000 rubles.
34. Other Russian Cities
• Delivery through Russian Post carries out by first class and takes from 10 to 14 days. Delivery through EMS takes from 2 to 7 days.
• The parcel number is reported to the customer immediately after sending. You can check the track of your parcel with a help of special service.
• Delivery within Moscow Region is 450 rubles if a weight of order not more than 0,5 kg. ( ask our manager about other prices)
• The express delivery price you can calculate on EMS website.
• Note! Sending an order carries out after prepay only.(the invoice will be send to your e-mail after the order is made)
• Please ask manager about goods availability before payment or contact our support service firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: +7 916 096 63 66
35. In the case of payment via bank the delivery will carry out after payment is on our bank account.
Music Downloaded From The Website ("Downloads")
36. Your use of the Downloads from the Website is conditional upon your prior acceptance of all Conditions referred to herein.
37. All sales are final. A sale is confirmed immediately when you begin to download a song from the Website and you will have no right to cancel your contract once the sale commences.
38. Dedit and credit cards we accept:
*Credit and debit cards have daily spending limits that may prevent the processing of your order.
*If a purchase has been declined online due to credit or debit card issues, please ensure all data is correct and resubmit. If the transaction is not accepted online, you will not be able to use that card for your purchase and should use another payment card.
39. The price for a particular Download will be the price displayed on the Website at the time of purchase. We reserve the right to change prices for Downloads at any time and do not provide price protection or refunds in the event of a price drop or promotional offering.
40. We reserve the right to change options relating to music downloadable from the Website without prior notice.
41. You shall be authorised, to the extent permitted by law, to use, burn and export Downloads purchased only for personal, non-commercial use, and not for redistribution, transfer, assignment or sub-licence. Any burning or exporting capabilities shall not constitute a grant or waiver of any rights of the copyright owners and the delivery of a Download to you does not transfer to you any commercial or promotional use rights in the product.
42. For assistance with billing questions or other enquiries please contact us by clicking here or alternatively write to us at the following address: EMD Limited whose registered office is EMD, Moscow, Russian Federation.
Design and graphics
43. imixes.ru graphic department offers our users the cover design production service and a choice of various design options needed for publication of a digital content. You can leave a request for design production and choose from the patterns below the variant corresponding to your music content and state necessary information on a certain page on imixes.ru.
44.You can comment and make changes while working on the cover but not more than two times. In case the result is not satisfactory the website will return back 50% from the sum user has paid for the cover design. imixes.ru has the right not submit the final variant of a design in case the user used a limit of amendments and refused to accept the work.
45. The imixes.ru user can get a legal contract for design services in request by email.
Methods of payment
You pay courier after receiving the product. You will get the product and the purchase receipt.
47. Credit card payment through the Internet.
Payment by credit card through the Internet carries out after the order is made. We accept VISA and Mastercard. Make sure that your card is available for payment through the Internet (You bank provides this information). Click "Go to Check Out" in "View Cart" and iMixes.ru will forward you to ROBOKASSA service. ROBOKASSA authorization server gets connected with the Customer by secure protocol (SSL 3.0) and receives his card details (card number, expiry date, card holder name). it is necessary to enter and confirm your card details on payment page within 40 minutes. The payment closes in 40 minutes due to expiration of payment time.
47.1 Authorization rejected:
Bank transmits its refusal to ROBOKASSA authorization server. ROBOKASSA transmits it to iMixes.ru server after then the Customer receives an email stating the reason for refusal of authorization.
The reasons for refusal can be the following:
The Customer issuing bank does not support the secure technology 3D-Secure which is required by international payment systems like VISA and Mastercard; Not enough funds in your bank account; Your bank may flag any unexpected activity on your account; Waiting time is expired (it is necessary to enter your bank details within 40 minutes); The entered data have not been confirmed by the Customer or wrong format of data and so on. Depending on the reason of refusal of authorization you can solve the issue: try to pay again but not earlier than 20 minutes; Address your issue to your bank; Try to pay by the other card in case your bank cannot solve your problem.
48. Bank transfer
You can pay your order via any bank over Russian Federation.
We do not reserve the goods you ordered in the store before payment. Invoice will be send to you email stated by you while registering on iMixes.ru
In the case of bank transfer the bank charge 3% commision from the order price. If you fill bank transfer form by hand you should state as a receiver "Electronic Music Distribution" LLC and your order number in "commentary to payment" field.
Our bank details:
“Electronic Music Distribution” LLC
141411 Moscow, Kolpinskaya street 1, building 3, room 6.
Current account: 40702810202290000985
Correspondent account: 30101810200000000593
In «ALFA-BANK» LLC, Moscow
In case the money is not get into our bank account within 45 days your order will be canceled. If you paid your order but money didn't get into our bank account in definite terms you should inform
49. Customer service on iMixes.ru
Webmoney, Yandex.Money and the other electronic payment systems.
Our service supports all major payment systems including Webmoney and Yandex.Money. ROBOKASSA processing Company bears all responsibilities for received payments. We use the following payment systems:
• Webmoney - webmoney.ru
• Яндекс.Деньги - money.yandex.ru
• Moneymail RUR - moneymail.ru
• RBK Money RUR - rbkmoney.ru
• EasyPay - easypay.by
• Единый кошелек - w1.ru
• LiqPay - liqpay.com
• WebCreds - webcreds.com
• Z-Payment - z-payment.ru